After a successful maiden edition of Oja Opo, the biggest wholesale and retail market in the mainland, the organizers are back again with the Second edition taking place this Saturday, 26th September at the BEvent Center, 111 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja just by Lagos Airport Hotel, Ikeja.
This Edition promises to take it a notch higher as more vendors are ready to give out freebies as well as free shopping vouchers from the organizers. Aside for shopping, visitors will be thrilled with games and other competition just as it was in the maiden edition.
Here are the some of the vendors and what they are selling;
1.Diffusers NG Personal Protection Equipment, Diffuser oils, Candles, Aromatherapy etc
2. ShegZobo- Healthy Zobo drinks
3. Laviva Hair.. Luxury Hairs, hair colorist, wigs, weaves etc
4. TAS Catering . . Finger foods, Asun, local delicacies, healthy food
5. Aprondelanis. Tasty food, Smoked Guinea Foul, Raw Food items
6. Angyville Foods. . Packaged healthy food, oat/Cocoyam/plantain flour , virgin palm oil
7. Ishila Signature.. Affordable women shoes, bags and accessories
8. Belliphool.. . Joe’s Tea, wholesome food and drinks to revitalize your body system
9. Lafoya Scent .. Undiluted designer raw oils , Perfume oils and accessories.
10. Next Image Couture.. Fashion, women wears and fabrics.. and some many more vendors for all categories.
Needless to add that Strict COVID-19 protocols will be observed , so make it a date and SEE YOU THERE!
Cletus Asikpo, Creative Director, @postmyevents.