This event directory website –postmyevents.com.ng is operated by POSTMYEVENTS SERVICES, by accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these simple web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by their various applicable copyright and trademark law.
Postmyevent.com.ng allows you to search for event vendors and post your events (upcoming and memories) and to contact the vendors that provide these services. Be reminded that you are allowed to use the website and the results of any search you carry out on the website for this purpose ONLY
The materials on postmyevents.com.ng web portal are provided “as is”. Postmyevents.com.ng makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, postmyevents.com.ng does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
By posting on our website, you agree that;
- Your material is your own original work or you are authorized to provide it to the website;
- Your material is not defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation), does not contain any material which is harassing, threatening, obscene, offensive, hateful, abusive or inflammatory;
- Your material does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any laws of Nigeria;
- Your material does not promote any illegal activity or discrimination;
- That you have the right to give us permission to use it for purposes specified above and that such use will not infringe the copyright, database right, trademark, privacy or other rights of a third party;
- Your material is not in any way liable to mislead others or otherwise be detrimental to or inconsistent with our good name or reputation;
- your material does not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the website;
- If your material is intended to promote your own business or services, you will clearly and openly state your association with the particular business;
- Your material does not contain any form of mass-mailing or spam.
- The materials, information, posted on our website is accurate, completed and represent the true intention of your business.
- com.ng do not edit, vet or review any third party material displayed on the website. Postmyevents.com.ng operates a notice and takedown procedure regarding such material. If you believe that any comment or review posted against your business or company in wrong, we strongly suggest that you respond to such comments instead of trying to remove them. However, if you feel that such comments are very incorrect please notify us immediately. We will then review the material and, where we deem it appropriate, remove the material within a reasonable time. Your use of postmyevents.com.ng is at your own risk.
- We advise you to make sure you are satisfied with the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered by any organizations you search for using the website BEFORE MAKING PAYMENTS. We recommend that you check the qualifications of people, companies, and organizations offering the goods or services and be satisfied for dealing with them. We are not an AGENT for and do not give guarantees for these organizations or their goods and services. You should not rely solely on the website or information you find on postmyevents.com.ng for advice and guidance.
- The website contains hyperlinks to websites run by companies other third party websites. We do not control and are not responsible for, any other websites made available from or through the website. We do not give any guarantees about their content or how they work. Your access and use these sites at your own risk and will need to keep to any conditions of use that apply to those sites. We do not approve or sponsor any products, services or content you access or buy through these websites.
- For emphasis sake, postmyevent.com.ng is NOT liable to any issues that may arise during the course of transacting any business with any of the listed vendors
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We (postmyevents.com.ng) are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will NOT sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.